Items missing from the handbook and/or FAQs.

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Mon Apr 26 10:02:21 PDT 2004

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 09:55:58AM -0700, K. Greenwood wrote:
> While I may not be well versed in *bsd, if Debian is
> working for you, great... use it!

This isn't a personal project on a home computer.  I work on whatever
platform my client asks me to work on.

> If you have a direct complaint regarding the
> documentation... PR it.  If it's accepted, all the
> better for everyone!  If it is not accepted, either
> persevere, or give up.  Endless commentary will serve
> nothing (or you are a somewhat successful troll...).

Ah... got it.

So from this point forward I'll keep my comments to myself, instead of
going out of my way to bring things to the attention of those that can fix
them.  Didn't realize FreeBSD doesn't care about those things, but I've
certainly gotten that impression direct and clear over the last few days.

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett at Isite.Net                                      Isite Services, Inc.