Compatible hardware

Александр Александров aai at igrem.ru
Wed Apr 21 22:41:35 PDT 2004

Dear sirs!

	Our company working in personal and server building market in
Tomsk, Russia over 12 years. In present time our customers more using
Free BSD based servers than Windows or other systems. We try to find
information about compability between Intel boards, RAID controllers and
Free BSD but nothing find. Is there is a way to construct 100%
compatible server  with Free BSD system? Can you provide any
recomendations?

	We decide to use Intel 7501CW with dual xeon and Tecram TX2000
card, but Intel techsupport says that this hardware didn't tested with
FreeBSD and we can use it at our own risk...

Thank you.
Alexander Alexandrov
IGREM TOMSK RUSSIA