No subject

apeiron at comcast.net apeiron at comcast.net
Wed Apr 21 12:26:20 PDT 2004

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:26:08 -0400
From: Christopher Nehren <apeiron at comcast.net>
To: JJB <Barbish3 at adelphia.net>
Cc: "freebsd-questions at FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions at FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject: perl  coding ?

--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q

Please note that non-FreeBSD questions are generally off-topic for
questions at . Also, if you're learning Perl, I highly recommend both
_Learning Perl_ and http://learn.perl.org . I used the former myself,
and with what I've learned from it, I've done some real magic with Perl.

--=20
pejorative meaning "stupid and unsophisticated".  -- Ken Thompson
-
-
Please CC me in all replies, even if I'm on the relevant list(s).

--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q

--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q--