Help - where to report posting problem

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 10:20:49 PDT 2004

Hi LAFFER1 and folks,

Tks for your response and advice.

I am in complete perpexity.  I am using Kmail to send
and to receive mails.  It has been working without
problem inclduing sending/receiving emails to/from
"freebsd-questions at freebsd.org"  I signed off about 10
days ago and re-subscribed 3 days later.  Then problem
happened.  I can't send mails to
"freebsd-questions at freebsd.org", all of them rejected.
  I have not made any adjustment to the setup/config
of Kmail.

I recalled that at the first time I subscribed to this
list about one and half months ago.  This problme did
happen, sending mail to this list being impossible.
Finally I contacted the owner of this list.  He made
adjustment manually then solving my problem.
Unfortunately I losed his address and can't contact
him.  Any advice on contacting the owner.

TIA

B.R.
Stephen

 --- User LAFFER1
<laffer1 at adsl-68-76-19-75.dsl.klmzmi.ameritech.net>
wrote: > The problem is caused because the freebsd
mail