can't run my program

tosha at fizteh.ru tosha at fizteh.ru
Tue Apr 20 05:30:45 PDT 2004

 Hi all.
 I have recently installed 5.2.1 on my new laptop. I'm writing scientific program. In 5.2 4.x everything works fine, but under 5.2.1 my prog doesn't work at all. It stops running with Abort trap. It seems that there is some error with libs. I'm using math functions, malloc and input/output. Ldd cant show dependencies too with Abort trap.
 Other programs that i have compiled from ports work without any problems. Does anybody know any solution?