PPP authentification

xavier collot xavier_collot at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 20 02:05:51 PDT 2004

Hi!! ( I'm french so I'm sorry if my English isn't good)

I have 3 computers :
the first one is on Linux (mandrake 9.1)
the second is on Windows XP
and the third is a server on FreeBSD

I try to make a link between the server and the others and I want that when a user wants to acess to the network he uses the server and he must enter a password with the PPP (maybe CHAP).

I have read the RFC but I haven't find goods doc to realize this project.
Can you help me please.

If you want more precisions I can give you what you want and send me a mail.
Thank you very much

Xavier .