Duplicating songs on a blank cd

Craiggeg at aol.com Craiggeg at aol.com
Sat Apr 17 23:49:16 PDT 2004

Greetings!

My name is Craig and I am having a problem with troubleshooting
with duplicating songs on a blank cd. Firstly, I'd like to tell you that a friend of mine has made a cd of himself singing
on the cd. He recorded himself singing and rapping on the cd. He has given me one copy of his cd, but I am trying to give it to another friend of mine whereas I would need to transfer the songs onto the cd my friend gave me onto a blank cd I am going to give to another friend. What I'm trying to do is have it so the person I will make the copy for will to it on a cd player or jukebox instead of on the conmputer.
I have tried almost everything to solve this problem and I still have not gotten it to work. I have noticed that when I try to transfer the songs onto a blank cd by using Real Player, I've tried listening to it on a cd player but it wouldn't work. However, I inserted it into the computer and the songs appeared and started to play. How can I get it to be able to play on the cd player is my general question. I've also noticed these songs are ".cda" type of music file.
If you could help me with this problem, I'd greatly appreciate your support. Thank you and have a blessed day!

Craig