how do you switch between wireless networks?

BSD baby bsdlap at hitmedia.com
Fri Apr 16 06:33:27 PDT 2004

I just got my wireless connection working with a new PCMCIA card.

But I'm still naming the wireless network in my rc.conf file. (DHCP connection)

But as I go to join other wireless DHCP networks around the world,
what's the best way to switch to that network without rebooting to do it from rc.conf?

If there's a tutorial about this kind of thing (besides /handbook/network-wireless.html) - please point me there.

Thanks!