How can I correct this in postfix ?

Bill Campbell freebsd at celestial.com
Thu Apr 15 22:18:31 PDT 2004

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004, Supote Leelasupphakorn wrote:
>Hi lists,
>
>   I use postfix as my mail server, and today, from output
>of command "postqueue -p" I saw one mail unable to send out.
>I found that the destination of email is correct and I want
>to correct this. How can I do that ? Anybody know ?

Why isn't it going out?  Often this is a inaccessible MX server
or bad DNS.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

Government spending?  I don't know what it's all about.  I don't know
any more about this thing than an economist does, and, God knows, he
doesn't know much.
		-- Will Rogers