Fluxbox System Tray

Victor Gregorio victor at opsource.net
Thu Apr 15 10:33:03 PDT 2004

Hello.  I am trying to get the system tray working on the fluxbox
toolbar. I am running FreeBSD 5.2.1 and the latest port for fluxbox.
After a bit of research I found this command for ~/.fluxbox/init:

session.screen0.toolbar.tools: workspacename, systemtray, iconbar, clock

This does not work for me.  My system tray is not showing up.  I cannot
modify my toolbar settings at all.  Could I be missing a compile time
option?  Any direction from fluxbox users is appreciated.

Thanks, Victor.