Possible DNS Problems

jens thys jthys at wanadoo.fr
Thu Apr 15 00:55:31 PDT 2004

Hello,

Have a look at the different "ad.doubleclick.net" addresses included in the web site.

Find out the ip address and put them in your /etc/hosts file like this:

206.65.183.95           ad.doubleclick.net
206.65.183.95           uk.doubleclick.net
206.65.183.95           ad.uk.doubleclick.net
195.154.195.154         ad.fr.doubleclick.net

This will solve the loading time of the different websites with konqueror, firefox etc( sticking to load 90% of the images of the web site).
This issue doesn't seem to exist when you use Opera.

Kind regards

Jens