pcmcia wireless cards

sAndri Kok freebsd_list at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 05:08:11 PDT 2004

Hi guys,

I noticed that the hardware list for wireless interfaces are quite old. I'm
thinking of buying a wlan pcmcia card, but it seems that the ones I can find
around my area are not in the list. The nearest I can find is SMC 2635W (the
one in the list is SMC 2632W). Anyone have tried this card before? Is it
compatible? what about belkin cards? or Netgear MA521 that supports 821.1g?

And have anyone tried Compaq WL400 wlan access point with freebsd yet? can
you configure it from freebsd an not from windows? any replies would be
appreciated. Thx a lot guys =)

regards,

Andri