Off topic but sendmail help needed

Rob freebsd at computersthatrock.com
Sat Apr 10 13:40:24 PDT 2004

I have a freebsd box that was configured by Interland. They offer no support
on sendmail configuration and I would like to add some of the dnsbl lists to
stop some of the spam received by the server.

I have looked over the sendmail.org site and now I think I'm even dumber
that I was before.

I have tried all kinds of iterations of:

/m4 /etc/mail/freebsd.mc > sendmail.cf

and have had no luck in generating a working sendmail.cf file. My current
sendmail.cf file is 45k ish and every time I attempt generating a new one it
never gets above .5k. I am using the freebsd.mc file they told me I needed
to use.

Can someone point me in the right direction so I can get this working.

Thanks.