RiscOS Window Decorations

Andreas Davour ante at update.uu.se
Sat Apr 10 07:57:40 PDT 2004

So, now I have a new and shiny KDE3.2 installed. Great desktop and all, I
still have hit ona minor snafu, though. I hope anyone here can help me
with it. If there is a better list for KDE related questions, please let
me know.

Well. I used RiscOS looking window decorations before, but now after the
upgrade they seems to have dissapeared.

I tried to check the kde-look webpage, but found no trace of it. Not even
the one I used for KDE3.1 for some odd reason! Are there anyone who can
tell where I can find RiscOS window decorations? There is a RiscOS theme
already, oddly enough...

/andreas