2-machines IP network through user-ppp
Kyryll A Mirnenko
mirya at ukrpost.net
Fri Apr 9 14:38:00 PDT 2004
Can anybody help to configure user(!)-ppp to make such an IP network. E.g. I
need the next:
0) I'm not connected to any network
1) somebody calls me, I run ppp (not pppd) (in any way, I use getty)
2) he must log in through PAP with predefined login-password
3) I do !dynamically! assign him IP 10.0.0.2
4) now I need him to see me as 10.0.0.1 & back I see him as 10.0.0.2 - so how
to make ppp do such NAT? man says it can.
If someone can send me such ppp.conf entry template?
More information about the freebsd-questions