Portupgrade problem

Lowell Gilbert freebsd-questions-local at be-well.ilk.org
Fri Apr 9 12:48:16 PDT 2004

Andreas Davour <ante at update.uu.se> writes:

> That sounds like an important port. I don't understand why I wasn't
> getting it when I cvsup'ed then. Is there a line the the ports-supfile
> which should read 'ports-accessibility'? Maybe I should add it and cvsup
> again.

There probably wasn't such a category when you created your supfile,
but there is now.  For the complete list, see
/usr/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile on a recently updated system
(or check cvsweb).

I find it easier to to use the "ports-all" category, and then use a
refuse file for the categories I *don't* want.  That way new
categories are added by default, rather than left out by default.