printing manpages

Andrew Elmore aelmore at interwoven.com
Thu Apr 8 16:02:24 PDT 2004

So I'm about to go shopping for a brand-new ath-based WiFi card for my
firewall.  Love the hardware support section of the manpage, and I'd
like to print it out to take with me.

But I can't for the life of me figure out how to print a manpage.  The
closest "man man" gives me is:

-t  Use /usr/bin/groff -S -man to format the manual page, passing the
    output to stdout.  The output from /usr/bin/groff -S -man may need
    to be passed through some filter or another before being printed.

Any suggestions on what the command line for that filter looks like?

thanks,
Andrew