Joshua Lokken joshua at twobirds.us
Wed Apr 7 12:33:27 PDT 2004

* Ph. Schulz <ph.schulz at gmx.de> [2004-04-07 11:38]:
> Shouldn't these sort of things better be addressed to the owner of the
> list directly? You're more likely to get an answer if you mail the owner
> directly since there won't be lots of questions@ noise around your message.
> Hint: Check the headers of *any* list eMail and you'll find the address.
> If it ain't there then check the mailman page.
> Sorry, dude, I just had to.
>
> Phil.
>
> Joshua Lokken wrote:
>
> >Hello all,
> >
> >Please, inform me if I have been removed from the mailing list.

Please don't top post.  Sorry, as well.  Thanks, though, that's actually
what I needed; a good strong nugde.  I appreciate it.

--
Joshua

When a child is taught ... its programmed with simple instructions --
and at some point, if its mind develops properly, it exceeds the sum of
what it was taught, thinks independently.
		-- Dr. Richard Daystrom, "The Ultimate Computer",
		   stardate 4731.3.