Speaking of this mailing list...

Joe Altman fj at panix.com
Wed Apr 7 10:50:06 PDT 2004

I just noticed Joshua's issue with not receiving email; for some
reason it prompted me to check my subscriptions. I noticed that I have
a bounce score of 1, out of a possible 5.

Does anyone know if it is possible for me to see these bounces? I
surmise that it is not an actual bounce from my fj at panix.com
account. I'm guessing that the source is a virus forgery.

But if, by some chance, it is a genuine series of bounces, I really
need to know about it because something weird is happening.

There are no configuration issues here: procmail either writes to a
folder, or puts email into $DEFAULT; no EXIT 67 stuff to fake bounces,
or anything fancy at all. Additionally, there is not a chance of a
quota issue causing mail bounces.

Also, does anyone know how long it is until the counter is reset, and
my bounce score goes back to 0?