console screensaver in X

Lewis Thompson lewiz at fajita.org
Tue Apr 6 14:41:31 PDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 07:27:09AM +1000, sAndri Kok wrote:
> I'm interested in using FreeBSD's daemon logo screensaver in X. Is that
> possible? If it is, how do I do it? any man that I can read? Thx heaps =)

That's the one where the Beastie bounces about the screen, right?

  Best bet is probably to go install xscreensaver from ports and then
find the hack that does a bouncing image... I'm fairly sure there is
one...

-lewiz.

--
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple at lewiz.net | jabber:lewiz at jabber.org | url:www.lewiz.org |-