libssl

J.D. Bronson jbronson at wixb.com
Tue Apr 6 11:18:27 PDT 2004

I was already to ask you nicely to do that, when I found another readers'
idea worked:

If it is "/usr/lib/libssl.so.3", the following can do the job :

   # cd /usr/src/secure/lib/libssl
   # make obj && make depend && make

...so I am OK :)

MANY THANKS for the offer though.... btw, I did a very naughty thing once
with rm -rf (like below) - but now I keep backups. And backups of the backups.

But in this case...the fix was easy.