fsck quandry.

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at apropo.ro
Mon Apr 5 13:13:21 PDT 2004

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 12:49:15 -0700
Gary Kline <kline at thought.org> wrote:

[..]

> 	Maybe not exhaustive, but close enough.  Thanks for your help.

  Glad it helped.

Since it seems ;) that not all messages you receive from .ro
addresses/ips aare spam maybe you could try to block spam more
selectively ?

 <kline at thought.org>:
 Connected to 216.231.43.140 but sender was rejected.
 Remote host said: 550 5.0.0 Romanian spam not wanted

And, btw, it's not Romanian spam; I've received this year 2 or 3 spams
targeted at Romanian people.

62.231.74.130 (smtp.rdsnet.ro) is the smtp server of one of the major
providers in .ro; if your complains to abuse at rdsnet.ro don't get the
right treatment please let me know, as I might be able to help.

Not to mention that I've also tried from a few ips over which I have
full control and I *know* not to have originating any spam.

> 	I'm doing:
>
> 	pkg_info -ga >& /tmp/missingORbad

You could also use
/usr/ports/Tools/scripts/consistency-check
check whether all your ports are installed properly, what files have
changed, and what new files there are.

--
IOnut
Unregistered ;) FreeBSD user