opie

Nelis Lamprecht nelis at 8ball.co.za
Mon Apr 5 03:26:15 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 12:06, Albert Shih wrote:

> But how can I do that if i want do a make buildworld and run regulary a
> cvsup for /usr/src.

Not sure I understand you but once you build the binary/s it's not going
to be overwritten by a buildworld as it's not part of the base system,
at least not since I last checked. Any new versions that come out of
your cvsup then you just simply rebuild the binaries from the source
directory overwriting your currently installed version. You can also do
a "make uninstall" if you encounter any problems.

Cheers,
--
Nelis Lamprecht
PGP: http://www.8ball.co.za/pgpkey/nelis.asc