Can't get KDE

Teilhard Knight teilhk at softhome.net
Sun Apr 4 06:52:32 PDT 2004

I have been doing my research, reading all pieces of information which can
help me. My problem is that I installed the NVIDIA driver for my Leadtek
WinFast GeForce3 with NVIDIA chipset. When I command the machine "startx", I
get the error message: "NVIDIA: chipset "GeForce3 in device section "card0"
isn't valid for this driver". Now, I cannot even revert to the old "nv"
driver because I get another error. I have found the line "start nvidia" in
an archive, God knows where else there are configured files in my system.
I'll appreciate any help.

Teilhard