Synchronization Of Evolution with Palm Pilot IIIe

Barry Skidmore skidmore at worldvenue.org
Sat Apr 3 17:54:54 PST 2004

I have been trying for many months to synchronize my Palm Pilot IIIe
with Evolution.  I am currently using Gnome 2 with Evolution 1.4.6.

Every time I select 'Palm Settings...' from the Evolution 'Tools' menu,
I receive the following error message:

'Application gpilotd (process xxxxx) has crashed due to a fatal error.
(Abort trap)'

If someone has successfully done a synchronization under these
conditions, I would very much appreciate a link to a HOWTO.  Every HOWTO
I have used has resulted in this same error.

Thanks,
Barry