Server down regularly

meimi meimi_1 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 11:12:15 PST 2004

Hello,
  Thanks everyone.

Here is the information
FreeBSD 4.8
Server specification:
PIII1.7GHz
512MB ram
80GB harddisk

The server is used for web, mail, dns and databases (mysql and postgresql).
Recently, I have recompiled PHP with option curl and openssl added.
The server is in Equinix datacenter and it is not busy, so I don't it will
be temperature problems.

Actually, what I want to know is the general steps for finding the problems.

Thanks
Meimi