Spontaneous reboot of 4.9-PRERELEASE?

Haesu haesu at towardex.com
Mon Sep 29 13:18:03 PDT 2003

Hello,

We have a new server that's running 4.9-prerelease and it had been rebooting about once every 2-5 days out of random...

At first, I thought it was a bad hardware, but after doing some Googling, I found that some people are experiencing "spontaneous reboot issue" with 4.9-prestable?

Is there like a URL that leads to official notice from FreeBSD project about this issue?

And also, how do I find out if my 4.9-prerelease kernel has this spontaneous reboot problem?

Thank you for your assistance,
-hc

--
Haesu C.
TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
http://www.towardex.com | haesu at towardex.com
Cell: (978)394-2867     | Office: (978)263-3399 Ext. 174
Fax: (978)263-0033      | POC: HAESU-ARIN