problem install postgis in FreeBSD

Ricardo Javier Aranibar León ricardo_jal at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 26 16:42:56 PDT 2003

   Hi list,

   I like to work FreeBSD4.8 with postgresql-7.3.2 and postgis-0.7.5 but
   I can't install postgis because when I run gmake i have this message:
   Makefile:27:../../src/Makefile.global:No such file or directory
   Makefile:111:/src/Makefile.shlib:no such file or directory
   gmake: *** No rule to make target '/src/Makefile.shlib' stop

   I installed postgresql from CD ports (I bougth from FreeBSD MALL) I
   didn't find the source of Postgresql?
   I like to know if somebody have installed postgis I nedd your help?

   Regards,
   Ricardo

   ¿Estás buscando un auto nuevo? Haz clic aquí... [1]Haz clic aquí...