Citrix ICA client problems - no keyboard response (weirdness)

Sam Lawrance boris at brooknet.com.au
Fri Sep 26 00:43:49 PDT 2003

Hi,

I'm using the citrix ica client from ports to connect to a w2k server,
and I'm seeing some weird behaviour. Almost all aspects of the
connection seem fine - I can connect, get a logon screen, and if I
supply credentials on the command line the login goes like it should.

However, keyboard activity doesn't seem to be working. I can "see" the
data going out when I type; but no response. Eg. at the logon screen, I
can't type my username, tab between fields or anything.

Any ideas or suggestions of what to do next appreciated.

Regards
Sam Lawrance.
(please cc replies my way)