Sound Card - NOT

Psyche101 andy at richardflanagan.com.au
Thu Sep 25 21:08:03 PDT 2003

Hiya

Tried splay, same result. Also ran xmms from an xterm, no errors or
verbose output of any kind, all seemed smooth. I have found stacks of
esound dirs on my setup, not sure which one I should be looking at,
couldn't see one attached to xmms, found and opened the artsd folder I
could find, but it was some serious stuff, way over my head, couldn't
read it.Been bopping to hissssssss for a day now,LOL, need some new
sounds, any other ideas ?

Andrew Kozak

--
I went upstairs and had a smoke, somebody spoke and I went into a
dream.......