A Problem

Ammar Karim ammar_amk at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 00:26:18 PDT 2003

Sir!

I have a small organization in which we have web-based systems using HTML at front and perl and PostgreSQL DBI in Linux. We have Windows environment at computers and Linux at the server.

I want to install BSD to replace Linux. Will I be able to run my perl and postgresql database programs or I'll have to re do all the programming once again??

Looking farward to your reply as soon as possible.