vpn

srenna at vdbmusic.com srenna at vdbmusic.com
Wed Sep 24 12:44:07 PDT 2003

You know, at my last company we had made a push to get
something like this working using ipsec(racoon) and poptop
or mpd.  All we could do is run into walls over and over
again.  We were using 4.8 stable.  there are a few howtos
out there, but they don't go into enough detail.  We
eventually just gave up because we had too much other stuff
to do.  The first thing I'd recommend is to start learning
how to make a CA....I actually wrote a doc on using openssl
in this fashion if you're interested.