Why do you prefer FreeBSD???? Maybe Windows is more comfortable than FBSD?

Denis intraden at mail.ru
Wed Sep 24 12:13:00 PDT 2003

Hi All!!!

  I think that WinXP more popular and more easy than FreeBSD. People
  all over the world know what is Windows but don't know what is
  FreeBSD. More programs is written work on Windows....
  Windows more comfortable in work with graph...
  If windows more popular and more program work on windows why do you use FreeBSD?
  I am beginner and I don't understand why a lot of people say that
  FreeBSD it's cool..... Why?
  What do you prefer FreeBSD or Windows???
  This mailing list is dedicated to FreeBSD. I know that users of
  FreeBSD more than users of Windows....
  Please try understand me correctly. Thanks for any answer!

--
Best regards, Denis
intraden at mail.ru