running at as a user

Nils Vogels nivo+freebsd-questions at yuckfou.org
Sun Sep 21 10:45:30 PDT 2003

On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 01:38:59PM -0400, William O'Higgins wrote:
> How do you run at as a user?  I get the following error:
>
> at: you do not have permission to use this program
>
> I thought it might work to change the permissions on the executable to
> 555, but that yields the same result.  Suggestions?

Yeah, read the man-page. It says :

FILES
     /var/at/jobs            directory containing job files
     /var/at/spool           directory containing output spool files
     /var/run/utmp           login records
     /var/at/at.allow        allow permission control
     /var/at/at.deny         deny permission control
     /var/at/jobs/.lockfile  job-creation lock file

HTH & HAND

--
Simple guidelines to happiness:
Work like you don't need the money,