intellimouse scroll wheel problem

Scott Renna srenna at vdbmusic.com
Sun Sep 21 08:21:34 PDT 2003

Hello all,

Had a question in regards to the MS Intellimouse(USB) and X.  I finally
got it working right, for a while I'd move it and it would jump around
in the left corner.  I changed the MouseProtocol to be
MouseSystems...not sure what that means but I saw it on here.

Here's the problem, the scroll knob doesn't work.  Anyone had any
experience with this mouse and getting it to work right.  I tried using
a converter to ps2 and the thing isn't even recognized as working.

Scott Renna