SCO Group

Bill Campbell freebsd at celestial.com
Sat Sep 20 15:44:58 PDT 2003

On Sat, Sep 20, 2003, Timothy Luoma wrote:
>I tried to find some information and had no luck.  I was also looking for
>any conversation as to whether this situation with SCO was related at all
>to the problems BSD had with... was it AT&T? .... some years back.

IANAL -- the critters at SCO probably wish that one would go away
since AT&T took it in the shorts in that decision.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

The difference between science and the fuzzy subjects is that science
requires reasoning while those other subjects merely require scholarship.
                -- Robert Heinlein