Newbie MAKE question

Ph. Schulz ph.schulz at gmx.de
Sat Sep 20 12:34:14 PDT 2003

I guess it says there to specify 'WITHOU_OPENGL'. Usually you have to
specify those options to a configure script don't you?

Don't blame me if it's wrong b/c I never compiled it myself. I just replied
to this message b/c I think it's funny (not the question but the answer) and
I'm on my way to get myself 'intoxicated', too.

	Phil.