Where is 4.5, 4.6, etc. on the FTP sites ?

Josh Brooks user at mail.econolodgetulsa.com
Wed Sep 17 23:18:20 PDT 2003

I am not here to go into a lengthy justification as to why I need the
older ones (damn, I just knew the answers would all be "but why would you
not just upgrade")

The point is, why are they not on the ftp sites anymore ?

I suspect there is no good reason for it at all - just a totally arbitrary
decision to remove things that didn't hurt anyone to keep around.

I think i am going to go remove all the faucet handles in my bathrooms.
Sound strange ?  It is not any more of a pointless and arbitrary removal
of functionality than what was removed from the ftp sites.