Where is 4.5, 4.6, etc. on the FTP sites ?

Josh Brooks user at mail.econolodgetulsa.com
Wed Sep 17 22:37:39 PDT 2003

Hello,

I am using /stand/sysinstall to populate my /usr/src directory - I didn't
do it when I originally installed, but I need to do it now - however, it
is not on any of the ftp sites !!!

Now, it is possible that this is a problem on my end - in fact, given that
there is no reason at all in the world to remove those older versions
(what, did you run out of disk space?), I must assume that the problem is
on my end.  It must be.

But on the outside chance that older versions (4.5, 4.6, 4.6.1) are
_actually_ not on the ftp servers, can someone explain why, and where I
can get them from ?