vinum question

synrat synrat at wirewalk.org
Wed Sep 17 07:09:06 PDT 2003

I created an additional mirrored volume in my system, but screwed up with
disklabel, so now the new volume shows up as stale, actually after I did
the second time with the right labels, I got a duplicate stale and
crashed. The question is, how do I delete both of them without damaging
the other mirrored volume that has data on it. Here's snip from vinum ls.

S mirrorhome.p0.s0      State: up       PO:        0  B Size:         34
GB
S mirrorhome.p1.s0      State: up       PO:        0  B Size:         34
GB
S mirrorstuff.p0.s0     State: crashed  PO:        0  B Size:         28
GB
S mirrorstuff.p1.s0     State: crashed  PO:        0  B Size:         28
GB
S mirrorstuff.p2.s0     State: stale    PO:        0  B Size:         28
GB
S mirrorstuff.p3.s0     State: stale    PO:        0  B Size:         28
GB