iPAQ h1930 and FreeBSD 5.1 - is it possible?

How Can ThisBe howcanthisbe300 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 05:52:12 PDT 2003

Hi, I have a iPAQ h1930 (handheld PC running Windows Pocket PC 2003)
and was wondering how I could connect it to  my FreeBSD 5.1 laptop using
the USB cable. I was hoping I could simply mount the iPAQ like a digital
camera. Then I thought it maybe something more like TCP/IP over USB.
Anyway, I'm stuck and wondering if it is possible.

When I plug in the USB cable I get the following message (which looks
promising to me :]).

uhub1: Texas Instruments General Purpose USB Hub, class 9/0, rev 1.10/1.01,
addr 2
ugen0: Hewlett Packard product 0x1016, rev 1.00/0.00, addr 3