OpenOffice

Todd Stephens tbstep at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Sep 15 20:11:00 PDT 2003

On Monday 15 September 2003 04:15 am, Nathan Kinkade wrote:

> You could get a package for OpenOffice at:
> http://projects.imp.ch/openoffice/
> This worked for me and of course only took a short while to install.

I should have gone that route, but with an app so big and complex I felt
I was better off using ports.  Of course, I'm going on about 30 hours
now of compile time.  Mitigating that is the fact that it had to
compile and install gcc 3.2.3 before it even got to the OpenOffice
build.

--
Todd Stephens
ICQ# 3150790