No subject

Jeff MacDonald info at bignose.ca
Mon Sep 15 05:02:51 PDT 2003

Hi,

I've been having a problem latly, where when I try to install any port
it says "checking to see if port _x_ is installed" then the make dies.

I've looked into the make files a bit, and saw a "do-install" so i tried
make do-install and it works some times.

Anyways.. I'm running 5.1 i ran my stable-supfile and went into
/usr/src/usr.sbin/pkg_install and did a make, only to get this error..

http://www.bignose.ca/~bignose/make.txt

If anyone has any help, that would be great, I'm not a c guy, so hunting
down this error would not get me too far.

Thanks.

Jeff.