cdda2wav permissions

Todd Stephens tbstep at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Sep 14 19:33:38 PDT 2003

I have everything configured (so I thought) to use the cd-rw drive as a
normal user.  As a normal user, I can mount a data cd just fine, but
when I try to run cdda2wav to record an audio cd as a user, I get a
permission denied error.  I checked the cdda2wav binary and the
permissions on it are 555, so I should be able to execute the binary as
a user.  Permissions on the relative devices (cd0a and cd0c and the
rcd* devices) are all 644 root:operator.  What else needs to be done
here?

--
Todd Stephens
ICQ# 3150790