Replacement for WinRar?

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at voyager.net
Sun Sep 14 19:26:43 PDT 2003

         Well, file splitting (breaking up a rar file by user selected byte
size), simple GUI interface, right click and archive, double click extract,
file preview, tunable compression ratios.  Those are just for
starters.  It's one of the reasons I use WinRar on windows cause of all the
stuff it does.  The biggest selling point for a BSD equivalent would be the
ability to do both Rar and Zip and to be able to split a large archive into
smaller pieces.  Those are the two things I like most about it.  :)  Not
that it does them, but does them in the most idiot proof manor.  Something
even I can't screw up!  :D