486SX, 100MB HDD - need FreeBSD, how?

Technical Director trodat at ultratrends.com
Sun Sep 14 17:49:09 PDT 2003

Alex,

If you are really desperate or have a "just gonna do this for
fun" attitude you could do the following:

1) If you have more than 1 computer, steal the Floppy Drive for the time
it takes you to install.
2) If you have a laplink or even a parallel port xover cable you can use
that to install.
3) If you don't have either of the above  you really are in a situation
that doesn't merit the time IMHO.

R.