OpenOffice

Todd Stephens tbstep at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Sep 14 11:24:44 PDT 2003

On Sunday 14 September 2003 02:20 pm, you wrote:

> I installed it on a 533MHz Celeron and it took about 24 hours.  Give
> or take.  Make sure you have lots of disk space for it.  Oh, and I
> think it was 4.7-RELEASE I used, so not gcc3.

Wow!  Thanks for the speedy response.  My original message to the list
hasn't even shown up in my inbox yet!  I think I need to have a talk
with my ISP :)  Actually, I was expecting at least a day or so for the
install.  I guess it is not so bad.  My main fear was that someone was
going to say 3 days.

--
Todd Stephens
ICQ# 3150790