Opera print issues

Petre Bandac petre at kgb.ro
Mon Sep 8 10:50:39 PDT 2003

my opera (7.11) won't show flash pages, though

kgb# pkg_info | grep flash
flashpluginwrapper-0.20021113 A wrapper allowing use of linux-flashplugin with
native moz
linux-flashplugin-5.0r51 The official Macromedia Flash Player for Linux
Netscape and
linux-flashplugin-6.0r79 The official Macromedia Flash Player for Linux
Mozilla and
kgb#

and neither konqueror, nor mozilla/mozilla firebird

any ideas ?

thanks,

petre

On Monday 08 September 2003 11:01 Anno Domini, Karel J. Bosschaart wrote using
one of his keyboards: