Strange Mouse issue

Jim jhorvath at frabill.com
Fri Sep 5 14:22:50 PDT 2003

Try using the script configuration (I forget which option (#3 I think)) for
X instead of the gui or ncurses based tools.  This fixed the issue on the
5.1 install I was playing with a few days ago (be sure to specify
"/dev/sysmouse" and "auto" as Daniela suggested when doing this as well).

Also, make sure the mouse isn't running through a KVM to minimize other odd
behavior.

Jim