Replacing an exchange 2000 server?

Pablo Castillo pcastillo at topgroup.com.ar
Thu Sep 4 13:37:03 PDT 2003

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Fernando Gleiser wrote:

> I need to replace an Exchange 2000 server. I am thinking in
> sendmail/cyrus IMAP/squirrel for the mail part, but I don't know what
> I can use for the calendar/scheduller/address book?

For the Address Book you can use ldap, it work's well with outlook, except
for the updates ;-), I use Horde+Turba for that.  ( If you want I can send
to you my ldif schema )

Tutos work very well as a calendar and scheduller, can send remainders and
the kind of stuff that managers love, but if you only need a simple
calendar, with less features, try Horde+Kronolith.

I hope it helps.

Saludos Fer.